Is your tax preparation a yearly headache?
Preparing your own tax return online can be confusing. If you’re behind on submitting your tax return, you may worry about penalties.
No technical terms or financial jargon: We make it simple for you to understand and work out your entitlements
Do you need a tax preparation specialist to organise your tax affairs?
If your tax returns are complicated, or you need a tax preparation specialist for your specific occupation, PHAT Returns can help.
PHAT Returns specialise in tax preparation involving:
- Varied occupations, e.g. Wine Industry, Police Officers, Truck drivers, Sommeliers, Chiefs, Teachers, Trades, and all other occupations.
- Small business owners, sole traders, etc.
- Rental properties, managed funds, shares
- Multiple jobs
- People who have got behind in the lodgement of their tax returns
Why choose PHAT Returns for your tax preparation?
- Broad tax preparation knowledge: Our male and female tax specialists are varied in age and working backgrounds, and very knowledgeable about all areas of tax, and especially the specific occupational deductions available across all industries.
- Easy, Time-Saving and Convenient: Most tax agents require you to come into their offices. You save time with PHAT Returns’ over-the-phone consultations. We call you at home or in your office – wherever is convenient for you. We even do tax returns for Australians holidaying overseas.
- Stress free: Don’t battle with your tax every year. PHAT Returns gives you the security of dealing with tax preparation professionals.
- Complex tax specialists: If your tax return involves your small business, sole trading, investments, shares or other factors, we can help minimise your tax payable and maximise your tax benefits.
- Tax advice: We’ll show you how to structure your investments to maximise your tax benefits. Did you know that having a depreciation schedule for your investment property could get you back thousands extra on your tax return. PHAT Returns Clients – Tax Depreciation Quote Request We can also advise you prior to property purchases so that you get the best tax outcome.
- Extend your tax return deadline: Don’t panic about missing the tax deadline. PHAT Returns can extend it until May the following year, if required.
An All Industries tax return form is required for tax returns involving industries other than Defence force and Travel Agents. After you have booked your over the phone appointment with a PHAT Returns tax specialist you will need to complete a copy of the All Industries Tax Return Form and with your PAYG summaries, fax or email it back to us. If you are unable to open the form you may need to install Adobe Reader on your PC or device. Click on the link below to get the free version for PC/MAC or go to your App Store for the free app for devices. https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/